In collaboration with Language Science Press, Eurosla publishes a series of volumes, available open access. This is the continuation of the EuroSLA Monographs series (the titles which previously appeared in this series are listed below and can be downloaded from here). The series includes single-author and edited volumes on any aspect of second language acquisition, by EuroSLA members and non-members. To ensure that they meet the highest qualitative standards, manuscripts undergo a thorough review process.
The EuroSLA Studies Series can be accessed at this link: http://langsci-press.org//catalog/series/eurosla.
Gabriele Pallotti, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Contact address: email@example.com
Amanda Edmonds, Université de Montpellier
- Cecilia Andorno, University of Turin
- Dalila Ayoun, University of Arizona
- Camilla Bardel, Stockholm University
- Alessandro Benati, University of Portsmouth
- Sandra Benazzo, Université Lille 3
- Giuliano Bernini, University of Bergamo
- Marina Chini, University of Pavia
- Jean-Marc Dewaele, Birkbeck College, UCL
- Roger Gilabert, University of Barcelona
- Pedro Guijarro-Fuentes, Plymouth University
- Gisela Hakánsson, Lund University
- Alex Housen, Vrije Universiteit Brussels
- Martin Howard, University College Cork
- Gabriele Kasper, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- Judith Kormos, Lancaster University
- Folkert Kuiken, University of Amsterdam
- Maisa Martin, University of Jyväskylä
- James Milton, Swansea University
- Lourdes Ortega, Georgetown University
- Simona Pekarek-Doehler, Université de Neuchâtel
- Manfred Pienemann, University of Paderborn
- Leah Roberts, York University
- Jason Rothman, University of Iowa
- Danijela Trenkic, University of York
- Ada Valentini, University of Bergamo
- Ineke Vedder, University of Amsterdam
- Christiane von Stutterheim, Heidelberg University
- Johannes Wagner, University of Southern Denmark
We wish to thank the colleagues who acted as external reviewers of the Eurosla Monographs, whose names appear every other year here.
- Bartning, I., Martin, M., Vedder, I. (2010). Communicative proficiency and linguistic development: intersections between SLA and language testing research. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Bardel,C., Lindqvist, C., Laufer, B. (2013). L2 vocabulary acquisition, knowledge and use. New perspectives on assessment and corpus analysis. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Bettoni, C. & Di Biase, B. (2015). Grammatical development in second languages: Exploring the boundaries of Processability Theory. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Mitchell, R., Tracy-Ventura, N., McManus, K. (2015). Social interaction, identity and language learning during residence abroad. Amsterdam: Eurosla.