EuroSLA Monograph Series
From 2010 to 2015 Eurosla published a Monographs series, available open access on the association’s website and as print-on-demand books. The series included single-author and edited volumes on any aspect of second language acquisition. To ensure that they met the highest qualitative standards, manuscripts underwent a thorough review process. They were first evaluated and commented on by the volume editors, then by two (three, in the case of single-author books) external readers with a double-blind peer review, and finally by the series editor.
In 2017 the series was renamed Eurosla Studies, and is now published by Language Science Press.
Gabriele Pallotti, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Edmonds, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour
Kevin McManus, University of York
Fabiana Rosi, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Cecilia Andorno, University of Turin
- Dalila Ayoun, University of Arizona
- Camilla Bardel, Stockholm University
- Alessandro Benati, University of Portsmouth
- Sandra Benazzo, Université Lille 3
- Giuliano Bernini, University of Bergamo
- Marina Chini, University of Pavia
- Jean-Marc Dewaele, Birkbeck College, UCL
- Roger Gilabert, University of Barcelona
- Pedro Guijarro-Fuentes, Plymouth University
- Gisela Hakánsson, Lund University
- Alex Housen, Vrije Universiteit Brussels
- Martin Howard, University College Cork
- Gabriele Kasper, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa
- Judith Kormos, Lancaster University
- Folkert Kuiken, University of Amsterdam
- Maisa Martin, University of Jyväskylä
- James Milton, Swansea University
- Lourdes Ortega, Georgetown University
- Simona Pekarek-Doehler, Université de Neuchâtel
- Manfred Pienemann, University of Paderborn
- Leah Roberts, York University
- Jason Rothman, University of Iowa
- Danijela Trenkic, University of York
- Ada Valentini, University of Bergamo
- Ineke Vedder, University of Amsterdam
- Christiane von Stutterheim, Heidelberg University
- Johannes Wagner, University of Southern Denmark
We wish to thank the colleagues who acted as external reviewers of the Eurosla Monographs, whose names appear every other year here.
- Bartning, I., Martin, M., Vedder, I. (2010). Communicative proficiency and linguistic development: intersections between SLA and language testing research. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Bardel,C., Lindqvist, C., Laufer, B. (2013). L2 vocabulary acquisition, knowledge and use. New perspectives on assessment and corpus analysis. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Bettoni, C. & Di Biase, B. (2015). Grammatical development in second languages: Exploring the boundaries of Processability Theory. Amsterdam: Eurosla.
- Mitchell, R., Tracy-Ventura, N., McManus, K. (2015). Social interaction, identity and language learning during residence abroad. Amsterdam: Eurosla.